The 'Edinburgh Royal Infirmary Diabetic Treatment Trust' helps support treatments for people with Diabetes within the Royal Infirmary.
Click on the picture below to find out more:
Click here for a link to the charitable donation page.
Recent ERIDTT purchases have included:
- Specialist equipment, such as continuous blood-glucose monitors, 24-hour blood-pressure monitors and special blood-pressure machines designed for increased comfort
- Covering the costs of developing educational material such as resources for use in carbohydrate counting
- Laptops to collect data from patients in the clinic waiting room to make your consultation more focused
- Items that make your time in the clinic more comfortable, such as special chairs.
- Our largest recent purchase was an OCT machine for the Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion. This detects and facilitates treatment of certain types of diabetic eye disease: